NDIS Support CoordinatorJob No: BSHC1071910Location: MelbourneEmployment Status: Full Time (Contract)
Blue Star Homecare is a leading provider of in home lifestyle and social support services in Australia.
We are currently looking for two (2) Full-Time NDIS Support Coordinator’s who are passionate about delivering high quality service.
Ideally, the desired candidates will have experience in case management in community services such as disability, mental health or aged care and have a sound knowledge of the NDIS and local services.
The position is located in Melbourne and will require the person to travel to other locations within the region. Drivers licence is essential
We offer flexible work hours to suit your lifestyle with training and career support. As a representative of the Blue Star Homecare brand, you can be proud of being part of a strong supportive team championing the rights of our clients
What you will need:
- Ability to meet Selection Criteria as specified in the Position Description
- Current Federal Police Check
- Employee Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance check
- Driver’s licence
What we offer:
- Training and professional development opportunities (including free access to online learning tools and programs)
- Friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
Further information about the role, including the Selection Criteria, is outlined in the Support Coordinator Position Description.
To request a copy of the Position Description, please contact Blue Star Homecare – Western Melbourne Office on 1800 880 990 or email email@example.com
If you would like to join our growing team and become part of our friendly, professional network please apply today.