NDIS Case ManagerJob No: BSHC1071912Location: MelbourneEmployment Status: Full Time (Contract)
Blue Star Homecare is a leading provider of in home lifestyle and social support services in Australia.
What’s on offer as a Client Adviser/Case Manager
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH
- Competitive salary to match your experience
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic community care professional to provide independent, ongoing advice and guidance to our clients across Melbourne. This is a full-time permanent role.
As a Client Adviser, you will work collaboratively with Blue Star Homecare clients, their carers and representatives, developing flexible, personalised and culturally appropriate care plans. In this mobile team environment you will:
- Review intake information engage new clients, establishing the home care agreement, care plan, budget and connect the client with services and supports
- Work mobile, conducting client visits as needed, practicing person centred care planning, providing independent advice and guidance to clients and their families;
- Work collaboratively with clients, their carers and representatives, ensuring their ongoing needs and preferences supported, to live independently at home;
- Liaise with Blue Star Homecare employees, stakeholders, partnered service providers on behalf of the client and Blue Star Homecare;
- Conduct annual reviews for all clients, revising their care plan, goals, services and budget expenditure;
- Ensure operations are conducted ethically, fairly and within the statutory legal and contractual requirements.
- Attendance at our Head Office for training and team meetings.
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, networking and negotiation skills
- An ability to take the initiative, prioritise, delegate and organise activities
- Knowledge of NDIS Care Plans, community resources and service networks for older Australians and their carers
- Minimum 2 years Experience with person centred care planning processes, including assessment and establishing client goals
- Experience managing client budgets, being responsive and accountable for time sensitive tasks
- Ability to work with set KPIs and achieve targets
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite and exposure and/or ability and confidence to acquire skills for in-house client database systems
Qualifications required for the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in allied health, social science, health/welfare discipline, or a related field
- In the absence of completed tertiary qualifications, experience in the delivery of person-centred practices in non complex and/or complex case management and/or demonstrated experience with complex service oriented offerings in Disability services
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by Blue Star Homecare and a valid Working with Children Check provided by the applicant, as requested
- A statutory declaration is required, confirming residency in a country other than Australia Depending on the information provided a international police check/s may also be required
- Part of our selection process requires the completion of psychometric assessments
Further information about the role, including the Selection Criteria, is outlined in the Case Manager Position Description.
To request a copy of the Position Description, please contact Blue Star Homecare – Western Melbourne Office on 1800 880 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join our growing team and become part of our friendly, professional network please apply today.